Why do you need Richforth's inspection service?
Well-trained inspectors with rich experiences and knowledge, definitely understand what the buyers care about and worry about.
US$ 103 per man-day is all inclusive (covers hotel fee, traffic ticket, meal fee, telephone rate). Our service covers most cities across China.
Your inquiry will be responded quickly and the official inspection report will be sent to you within 12 hours after inspection and double review.
What is Pre-Shipment Inspection?
A Pre-Shipment Inspection is a systematic inspection of units selected at random from all batches of your order, conducted when your production is at least 80% complete.
This is your final opportunity to take corrective action before you production is finished and packed; making it an effective tool to safeguard your product against costly import risk.
+ What is Initial Production Check?
- Inspection of machinery and materials to be used for your order prior to production.
+ What is During Production Check?
- Control and recommendations for production processes and capacity. (Performed when 20-80% of production is completed).
+ What is Container Loading Check?
- Guarantee the finished and packed goods meet your specifications (product type and quantity) and are securely loaded for shipment.
- + What is Production Monitoring?
- Constant oversight in your Factory with daily Reports on Quality and production status.